Skip to content
Low Back Pain
- Almost everybody will suffer once in his/her life time from low back pain.
- The only bones supporting the center of your body are the vertebrae.
- Thus, support of the “low back” is provided mainly by muscles around your waist.
- Use your body to train those muscles.
- The simplest way is walking.
- Use the stairs instead of escalators and walk to the station instead of taking the bus.
- The there is one acupoint known to tune your muscles.
- The “Yang Mount Spring” (G34) laterally below the knee.
- Regularly stimulate this point – like regular tooth brushing, using your fingers or objects with rounded head.
- More information will come up in the scheduled frequent updates of this page.